Around the world, research is mounting that demonstrates the importance of creativity and innovation to increase wellbeing, engagement and productivity in workplaces.
Find below some of our favourite research highlights and articles on the topic:
- We have to deal with loneliness in the workplace (featuring Tania de Jong) – HRM
- Japanese revive company songs – BBC
- Hit the high notes: Lessons on business innovation from soprano singer Tania de Jong – BRW
- Nature or Nurture – decoding the DNA of the entrepreneur
- Capitalism under Seige – consider the connection of business and community
- Even the most creative companies can lose their way – John Bessant
- Sparking creativity at work: – Michael Rennie, ABC Radio National, August 2010.
- The Most Important Leadership Quality for CEOs? Creativity – Fast Company, 2010
- 8 Ways to Foster Innovation in Your Company
- Management Matters in Australia: Just how Productive are we?
- ‘Boosting Creativity’ – Tania de Jong AM, 2009
- ‘AICC Thought Leadership article: Creative Leadership is the way forward’
- People who feel better work better – so making people happy makes good sense
- Structure Underlies Other Organizational Determinants of Mental Health
- The Cox Review of Creativity In Business – HM Treasury,England
- Joy at Work: The Impact of Non-Professional Singing Workshops on Employee Wellbeing – Purcell and Kagan, 2007
- Be Pro-active : How To Get Your Organisation to Recognise Your Hidden Talent and Untapped Potential – People Empowered
- 2010 IBM Global CEO Study: How has the nature of leadership changed in the new economic environment?