Join a Choir
Join a choir!
We currently have 30 With One Voice choirs located across almost all capital cities, major regional areas, and in rural Australia too. See below for a list of them all. The choirs are led by professional conductors and meet weekly, followed by supper. Our choirs are always ready to welcome new members – you are warmly invited to share songs and supper with your local choir!
You’re invited to experience the joy, freedom and inspiration of song at your local With One Voice choir!
- no auditions and no singing experience needed
- all ages, faiths, cultures and backgrounds welcome
- participation by tax-deductible donation
- weekly rehearsals + supper
- professional conductors
- amazing performances
Creativity Australia offers an arts-health social inclusion program unique from any other.
Through the With One Voice program, barriers of age, race, language, religion, disability and disadvantage are removed to make everyone welcome.
- Altona Meadows (Melbourne VIC)
- Ashburton (Melbourne VIC)
- Ballarat (VIC)
- Bayswater (Melbourne VIC)
- Geelong (VIC)
- Greater Dandenong (Noble Park VIC)
- Kingston (Cheltenham VIC)
- Kyneton (VIC)
- Melbourne CBD (VIC)
- St Kilda (Melbourne VIC)
- Nth East VIC (Myrtleford VIC)
- Whitehorse (Blackburn VIC)
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Chatswood (Sydney NSW)
- Mt Druitt (Sydney NSW)
- Port Stephens (NSW)
- Redfern (Sydney NSW)
- Riverina (Narrandera/Leeton NSW)
- Sydney CBD (NSW)
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
Using singing as the vehicle for community inclusion is the centrepiece of why our program works. Music is a powerful social magnet and acts as a super “social glue” that binds people together. The more we use music to bring us together—literally and figuratively—the more potential for increased empathy, social connection, and cooperation.