Creative programs that transform lives
EOFY 2023 Donation
Together, we can change the world… one voice at a time.
With One Voice positively survived the pandemic but there is lots more to do.
We are at an important tipping point,
The last 3 years of scrambling to keep things alive has come at a high cost.
Support us to provide professional conductors, resources, venues, suppers and performances, and sponsor people in need to attend a choir.
Make a tax deductible donation to help us expand the With One Voice program to reach more people than ever before, building stronger, happier and healthier communities.
We ask you, please can you help us keep the lights on through these challenging times?
If so, please hit the DONATE button below.
This year, the Hunt Family Foundation has agreed to match ALL donations given during May and June 2023 up to the value of $75,000. So every dollar you donate will mean DOUBLE to us!
- $50 provides song sheets/resources
- $100 provides marketing resoures and collateral
- $250 sponsors a disadvantaged person to attend choir for six months
- $500 sponsors a disadvantaged person to attend choir for one year
- $1,000 helps pay our high-quality, professional conductors
- $5,000 sponsors a choir supper for one year OR 10 disadvantaged participants
- $10,000 supports the creation of a new choir OR 20 disadvantaged participants
- $15,000 sponsors the annual With One BIG Voice concert or Annual Music conference
How With One Voice (WOV) choirs reduce loneliness and isolation
“Over 11 years I have been told countless times from members that this is the best thing in their week, or the only thing in their week they look forward to.
For some, the fun and inclusion of choir kept them alive during a very difficult period and for many who live alone, this is the only time they leave their house and experience that vital sense of community. This was even the case during lockdowns, where I was told on multiple occasions that the regular online sessions from WOV conductors was the thing that ‘kept them going’.
Community singing has a way of drawing people from all walks of life together, and the particular manner of the WOV approach greatly extends that sense of welcome and prioritises it, where no matter who you are you have a place in this singing family.”
Kym Alexandra Dillon, our longest serving Conductor in Geelong and Ashburton
Read MORE stories and testimonials from our participants and networks.