Did you know that singing changes your brain?
You’re invited to experience the joy, freedom and inspiration of song at your local With One Voice choir!
- no auditions and no singing experience needed
- all ages, faiths, cultures and backgrounds welcome
- participation by tax-deductible donation
- weekly rehearsals + supper
- professional conductors
- amazing performances
Creativity Australia believes it offers an arts-health social inclusion program unique from any other.
Through the With One Voice program, barriers of age, race, language, religion, disability and disadvantage are removed to make everyone welcome.
Why singing? Because neuroscience proves singing connects neural pathways in the brain differently, releasing endorphins, making people healthier, happier, smarter and more creative.
Using singing as the vehicle for community inclusion is the centrepiece of why our program works. Music is a powerful social magnet and acts as a super “social glue” that binds people together. The more we use music to bring us together—literally and figuratively—the more potential for increased empathy, social connection, and cooperation.
- With One Voice Melbourne was the first With One Voice choir, having started in 2009.
- We have a diverse range of members from every corner of the globe who love to come together and sing their hearts out each week.
No singing experience necessary, everyone is welcome. Join Now!
We’re a charity recognized as one of the nations top social innovations. Our inclusive choirs unite communities and improve wellbeing in Australia and globally.
Watch this space as new updates will be posted here soon!