Royal Children’s Hospital Sings: With One BIG Voice and Women’s Health Week
August 30, 2013
Dear Royal Children’s Hospital Sings
With One BIG Voice concert
Sunday 15 September, Melbourne Town Hall
The With One BIG Voice concert is just around the corner and we can’t wait to sing with you at this special event. Click here to view an information sheet for the show, including arrival times, what to bring and so on.
Everyone who sells 10 tickets or more goes into the draw to win wonderful prizes, including:
- A night at the Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
- Two tickets to the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra’s performance of Schubert’s Octet
- Dinner for two at the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
- Two tickets to Tony Hadley at the Palais Theatre
- A photoshoot with Lifestyle Portraits including prints to the value of $1,000
- Lindor chocolate
- A set of Pot-Pourri CDs
- Wine from Sir Paz Estate
- The Top Ticket Sellers in every choir will receive double movie tickets AND a photoshoot with Lifestyle Portraits, including prints to the value of $300.
- The choir that sells the most tickets will receive a 10-kilogram block of Cadbury chocolate to share!
Click here to download the full list of Top Ticket Seller prizes.
Your guests can book online at www.wobv2013.eventbrite.com.au. If you are selling tickets yourself, payment must be returned to your choir no later than 5 September. You can read all about the show on our website, and please join and share the Facebook event!
PERFORMANCE at the Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week Launch
Monday 2 September, Federation Square
If you are performing at this wonderful event, please arrive at 10:45am for an 11am start. Please click here to download the one-page information sheet about the performance, including song list and map. Find out more at www.womenshealthweek.com.au. We look forward to singing with you!